Assignment help !!!!

What a shame!!

when some one graduates, get a job, can't get the job done, get fired...
you are supposed to become an engineer when(if) you graduate, an engineer capable of generating solutions off the top of your head to real world problems..I just wonder what will happen to the world when REAL engineers go extinct due to the fact we don't have motivated teachers to teach engineering students. JUST WANT THE PAY CHECK and TITLE.

I have been asked to help some engineering students before, they were studying Mechatronic engineering and after a short meeting, they explained they wanted me to provide a non-mathematical solution to their assignment, because they didn't understand mathematics.

I would definitely report your teacher to the management for not providing you with enough help and not taking your lack of english speaking ability into consideration.

Kyle

Hi Kyle,
I notice you are new to the site - welcome
one of the traps is the age of the posts
this guy has not responded since last year
And as you know is Aus that course would have been over in November
🍻

Yasir,

I fixed your Sequencer version of Brian's Homework. Your sequencer instruction was set up correctly, but some of your sequencer trigger inputs were off or missing. Open two copies of LogixPro and compare this version to your original to see the differences.

Thanks Lancie for your help. What would be your choice using sequencer or latch for flip-flop logic?

Yasir, I would not use a sequencer for alternating logic. Sequencers hide some of the things going on, and also make it easy to turn on an output but at the same time have no way to turn it off. Sequencers are great if a bunch (more than 2) repeating functions have to be switched.

I do not call this type of logic a flip-flop (although the term describes how they work). "Flip-flop" was taken about 40 years ago by a transistor logic gate, and before that by a type of sandal, so using it for some PLC code can be confusing, especially for someone who has studied electronics.

The more I read on these forums the more I realise that they are full of people who are full of their own self importance, writing replies to try and make themselves look clever and all it shows is a condescending attitude to people who are trying to learn.

The majority of the answers I see will make people switch off. What is wrong with giving them the answer to the question they ask?

"they will not learn anything" so what! lets get them involved then start to teach later, bait the hook then reel them in.

Before anyone starts 25 years in PLC programming, from the early humble Omron C20 through to PIC's including electrical circuit design. Sometimes I need help too and want a fast answer which extends my understanding. Sadly people on here want to make a name for themselves by being an obnoxious turd, try making a name for yourself by being a help.

I was looking for simple and logical explanations to go through with my son, show him how the same result can be achieved in different ways.
Guess I will just get on with it!

Tricky, there's a difference between somebody really putting in the effort to try to learn and the person who's merely trying to get through a class with the minimal amount of effort. And it's really easy to tell the difference.

When someone hasn't put in the effort to find an answer or to solve the question first, why should we hand it to him? When someone won't even try to search for the thousand times that a flip-flop or a traffic light or a washing machine has already been discussed here, why should we give him the answer to his (obvious) homework?

Au contraire, when somebody shows intelligent thought, intentional effort, and a ready willingness to learn, he/she will get LOTS of help here. We really do love to teach and help others learn. What first brought me here was that there were others here who also know this business -- very rarely will you be the first person to encounter a new problem. This is not a place for getting your homework finished - it's a place for finding real answers to real problems.

I don't want to hire the lazy plagarist who won't first try to help themselves. There is great benefit in trying first to learn yourself, even in making mistakes, but when someone won't even try that, he/she won't long succeed in this marketplace.

Tricky
I notice that you have been very helpfull over 3 years with 3 posts including this negative point of view.
This OP has never replied and as I stated the course would have been completed in November 2011.
I agree with your Turd comment but sometimes the OP needs it.
- Not always -

The majority of the answers I see will make people switch off. What is wrong with giving them the answer to the question they ask?
Tricky, I have tried just answering the question asked, but that did not work very well. There are many reasons, but the usual case is that the questioner did not ask the right question, did not know how to describe the problem, did not give enough details to allow a correct and concise answer, and did not use very good sentence structure (either because s/he is not a native English-speaker, it was just too much work to type out a coherent sentence, or is trying to disguise a homework problem as a real-life PLC problem).

Sometimes I need help too and want a fast answer which extends my understanding.
As the Dilbert engineer's response goes, I can give you fast, cheap, or good. Pick any two, but not all three.

Last edited: