how to use S7-PLSIM simulation module to simulate S7 graph sequential

ghanim

Hey guys I'm new with the usage of PLC and I'm soo looking for your help. I have an S7 300 seimens device which I start to learn about it and I have downloaded S7 sematic version 5.4 SP5 and started working on it. I built a sequential program using S7 graph but I want to simulate it on the S7-PLCSIM but I don't know how to enter the inputs and how to view the outputs in the simulator plz help me out. Any stuff for a beginner would be great, Thanks in advance

- Open PLCSIM. Depending on the version of PLCSIM, it may ask you the connection node. If it does, select the one for your project.
- Download the project to PLCSIM (just download as if you were doing it to a real PLC).
- Select RUN-P mode on PLCSIM.
- There are little icons in PLCSIM like E, A, T, Z. These are the inputs, ouputs, etc. They will display a small window where you will then enter the address for the input (can be bit, byte, word, etc) and set the format (decimal, real, binary, etc).
- Open your S7-Graph (or any other language you may be using) and click on the icon that looks like a pair of glasses. That will change your block to online to see status of steps/transitions.

Regards.

type of simulation program

Dear FARIAM
It seems like you are talking about deffirent simulator because in this one there is no existance of these icons E,A,T,Z. I attached a photo so you can be sure about the simulation program I'm talking about

Thanks in advance

- Open PLCSIM. Depending on the version of PLCSIM, it may ask you the connection node. If it does, select the one for your project.
- Download the project to PLCSIM (just download as if you were doing it to a real PLC).
- Select RUN-P mode on PLCSIM.
- There are little icons in PLCSIM like E, A, T, Z. These are the inputs, ouputs, etc. They will display a small window where you will then enter the address for the input (can be bit, byte, word, etc) and set the format (decimal, real, binary, etc).
- Open your S7-Graph (or any other language you may be using) and click on the icon that looks like a pair of glasses. That will change your block to online to see status of steps/transitions.

Regards.

Untitled.jpg

FARIAM said:
Ok, the Inputs and Outputs Icons are those with Left Arrow and Right Arrow respectively, my mistake./QUOTE]No mistake. It's the difference between English and German installs. Change the language and everything looks as what you've said.

Kind regards,

Yes, you just use the computer as if it were the PLC, and you configure the address for PLCSIM as configured for the communication between the Panel and PLC. No need to do anything on the panel.

You can even use the RT Simulator and not a real panel for this.

hey guys,
I've PLC seimens S7-300 which I use for operating an arabic gum machine. The problem is that after every certain number of working shifts (say 12 shifts) the digital output rack doesn't functioning well. The output indicator lamp turn on but the actual output is 0 volt after certain hours (2 or 3 hours) it returns to its normal functioning. I'm wondering if any one has any experince with this issue