Siemens TIA HMI simulation issue

bb76

I use the HMI simulation as our production lines are pretty big and we've put an upgrade in over the last couple of months and I've used it most days.

I've had a couple of weeks off and when I've tried to use it again it won't open up. I use Ctrl, Shift + X to start it and when I do that it starts the compile and pops up the warning message saying it will start on this page, but the the RT just doesn't appear. There are no errors or messages and as far as I'm aware nobody has touched it in my absence.

Has anyone had this before and/or any suggestions? Using v15.

silly question; does it finish the compile successfully? I'm assuming so because of the "pops up the warning message saying it will start on this page", but I've had a lot of times where i'm banging my head against the wall because I didn't notice an error message.

Yes, it compiles successfully. I click ok on the start on this page message and the Siemens RT splash screen pops up for a second as if it's loading up normally and then nothing.

I've been using another computer for the time being as I don't have time to go through reinstalling things at the minute.