Thyristor controlers

lbg_dk

Hi

I have a UL problem again o_O

Can you give me a pointer too there to buy a Thyristor Controllers for 225kW generators with a UL approval

Don't have much experience on generators so I don't know how you want to use the Thyristor controller. When I need thyristor controllers for heating applications I go to use United Automation. I know they have UL approval on some of their controllers.

Bryan

I don't know how you want to use the Thyristor controller.

I need an analog input there i can controle the phase angle 0-100%. It is for a windturbine.

The ones from United Automation can t do that i think.

And the one from Phasetronics is only 1 phase.

I will try and look some more. So if anyone have some more info then thanks.

Similar Topics

• Poll
Hi all! Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. I am (still) working on a program, involving thyristor control of a heating element. Seems...
Replies
Views
how can i use my allen Bradley RSlogix PLC to gate triggering to a TRIAC or thyristor actually i want to gate triggering to the TRIAC or...
Replies
Views
Good day every one Can any one help to do Thyristor firing for wilding machine using the PLC? is there any ready module for that? iam uasing the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I have difficulty in testing thyristor modules which I use in temperature controlling (2 phase control). There are snubber and trigger...
Replies
Views
Dear friends, I has a problem with my simoreg 6RA2287. Some of the thyristor were broken. The original thyristor is printed "Siemens...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom