CompactLogix and VPN

GSS

Is there a post anywhere explaining step by step procedure for setting up a remote connection to Control/Compact Logix processor's ? I've read about references to it being used all the time but getting ideas how to set it up is the tricky part. Would like to use LogMeIn or DynDNS opposed to hardware and the connections would be temporary for intermittent troubleshooting or upgrading.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to connect to a 1769-L33ER CompactLogix PLC through a VPN. When I'm on the same network, everything works great. I can download code...
Replies
Views
Using LogMeIn on shop PC as VPN Gateway and remote PC as client. Gateway PC has CPX connected by crossover E-Net cable. Cable is proven, local (...
Replies
Views
Hi I have to modify ladder logic (using a notebook with RSLogix 5000) in a CompactLogix PLC with eweb module. The PLC is on a remote LAN, and...
Replies
Views
Hi: I am currently using RSLogix 5000 (Version 16.03) and connecting to a CompactLogix processor (FW version 16.4) through a Cisco VPN. I can go...
Replies
Views
First, I am quite happy to have found this forum, as it is always nice to gain experience & opinions from everyday users of these products...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom