Opto22 SNAP reliability?

djshorty

I've narrowed my choices down to an industrial PC or Opto22 SNAP for interfacing my flow meter with the internet.

Any one have experience with Opto22? How reliable are their products? How is their support?

I doubt there are many here that HAVENT used Opto 22 products in some way. I would say they reliable. I have never had to call their tech support.

Similar Topics

http://www.opto22.com/site/le_pac_rollover.aspx They advertise pretty heavily in the trade magazines and I was just curious if anyone here has...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am looking for an easier way to configure all my IO for an OPTO22 PLC. I am developing in Codesys I have a GRV-EPIC-PR1 with a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I created a browser data base file (.bdb) using the Opto22 Browser Configurator 10.4 program. For communication between Opto22 and IFIX...
Replies
Views
I’m having some trouble diagnosing what’s wrong with my output card. I seem to be getting 120V ac on my outputs when they are toggled off and then...
Replies
Views
I’m finishing up a PAC project and one of the the last things I need to take care of is setting up all of my alarm points in PAC Display...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom