Omron CS1G-CPU 42H help...

jcintron

I have a little project and need some ideas... here's what I need to do:

*I have 5 push buttons and 5 lights independent from the push buttons.

*When enabled, the 1st light will turn on and a timer will start counting.

*You need to press the 1st push button before the time expires.
When pressed the light will turn off, the next light will lit and the timer will reset and start counting.

*The process will continue until all the push buttons are pressed.

*The cycle is disabled.

**If the push button is not pressed in the specified time the process stops and a bit is set to indicate the process has failed.

any ideas...???

I wish i was still in school...!!! ;) I'm not very familiar with PLC programming just some minor maintenance and monitoring. Do you have anything I can use?