PLC Code Help

I have a PLC with the following layout ( Using the GE Facuc 90-30, I am using a test simulation is Allen Bradley's RSLogix program):

Inputs:
2 Illuminated Push Buttons
4 NonIll. Push Buttons
4 2-position selector switch
4 3 position selector switch

Outputs:

8 Lights

What I have to do is come up with a way to have all inputs working to light up an output, no shorts or faults are involved. I can come up with my own instruction set on how I want the PLC to operate. I know how to code it where 1 button will turn on 1 light. I am lost about what to do with the switches and how to use them and write code. I was thinking
about this scenario for one switch. If the switch is turned this way then the 6 push buttons will operate to turn
on these 6 lights when each one is pushed, and if the switch is turned a different way the 6 push buttons will turn on a different 6 lights when each one is pushed. I was having trouble programing this in the code. I was just using 1 switch and 1 button to start. If the switch is turned one way and button 1 is pushed light 1 comes on. If the switch is turned the other way and button 1 is pushed light 2 comes on. Any ideas how this is done or suggestions on what to do with the switches or code?