1761-net-eni to ml 1500

dunkenmac

I have a 1761-net-eni conected to a ml 1500 via rs232. I havethe eni configured with an static ip address and have the baud rate set to 19200 same as the 1500. I can see the eni through rslinx but not the ml 1500. Am I over looking a configuration in the eni or do I need to set somthhing in the 1500? 🤞🏻

if you create a driver with ethernet driver then when you manually enter the IP address then it should show the processor, if you use eth-ip then it will just show the eni, when you see the eni in linx and double click the icon then open 500 and see if you can upload to your laptop

well have you tried to connect to the plc. even though it doesnt show the 1500 doesnt mean that you wont be able to upload/download etc

Yes, it keeps saying DiagnosticStatus failed 0x10

Try this and then try to connect.

To Delete Harmony Files
--------------------------------

1. Close all software including Rslinx Classic. If Rslinx is "running as a service" disable it ( to disable Rslinx from
"running as a service" refer to answer ID 31054 ).

2. Then, go to Windows Explorer and , refer to the computer's hard drive ( for example C drive) where Rslinx Classic
is installed.

3. Next, click on the + sign next to the Program files folder, click on + sign next the Rockwell software folder and,
then, double click on the RSCOMMON folder. In the RSCOMMON folder two Harmony files ( Harmony.hrc
and, Harmony .rsh ) should be displayed. One of the Harmony file may be displayed as Harmony this is okay.

4. Delete each Harmony file ( Harmony.hrc, Harmony.rsh or Harmony) individually and, then re-open Rslinx Classic.
DO NOT Delete HRMYUI.DLL

O.k i have deleted the two files Harmony.hrc and harmony, i also made sure linx was not running as a server. the eni showed up the same way and i recived the same fault DiagnosticStatus failed 0x10