Graph on NS8-TV01B-V2???

Hi.

I am making a project where we are building a chechweigher. And then we woukd like to have a panel (NS8-TV01B-v2) where we can see how the last 100 cans have been weighing. That i would like to do on a graph, where there are some dotted lines that shows the upper weight limit, lower weight limit and ideal weight. And then a solid line that shows the last can. The graph should only update when a new can is weighted.
I have been trying to solve this problem for days now, but i cant make it work like i would like to, so i hope some of you have the answer for me :)

My problem is that i dont want time on the x-axis. The x-axis sould be 100 points that corresponds to the last 100 cans, and ONLY update the graph when a new can is weighted. Then the graph sould move 1 step on the x-axis..

I have attached some pictures from another machine on the factory that can show a graph just like the one i would like to.. But can i make that in cx-designer???

Hope that it is to understand what I mean. it is a little bit hard for me to explain in english..

Regards
Morten

IMAG0059.jpg IMAG0060.jpg IMAG0061.jpg