default PV+700 IP adress

robw53

ive just had a call from work and one of the guys have created an application but not put on a go to config button, but also from what he tells me he tried pressing the reset buttons on the side and has lost the IP address, does anyone know the default or a way of getting into config mode?

2711p-rdk7c

ive had a look on the manual but crnt see it.

i told him to try using the serial cable but he can view the panelview in rslinx but when he runs enterprise to try to connect the panelview isnt there

anyhelp please

When the PV is booting, you should be able to press the small square button (white) that appears at the bottom left of the screen.

On some older firmwares, there was no white button. If this is the case, you can plug in a USB keyboard and I believe the keystrokes are CTRL+ALT+Shift+Enter. This will pop up a window where you can kill the application.

On some older firmwares, there was no white button. If this is the case, you can plug in a USB keyboard and I believe the keystrokes are CTRL+ALT+Shift+Enter. This will pop up a window where you can kill the application.
yes, that´s the way to kill an app, and do not forget to include a shutdown button in your application, just in case.

the screen at work doesnt have this i already asked him to power up and check for the white dot above the F1 key and it doesnt appear so i was wondering if they was another way, and dmroeder i think the keyboard will be the only way so thanks for that suggestion, will try that when i get to work.

yes normally i would have a goto config button but it was a guy learning programming who forgot to add it

cheers guys

There is a "break in" utility from a/b that can be copied to a memory card and it should get you to the config screen on power up.

TechConnect access only
See Answer ID 26037.

If you don't have TechConnect access, I am sure someone can help you get the zip file and instructions. It is a shame that a/b hides so much of their stuff for a fee...

Paul

cheers paul, we do have tech connect at work but unfortunatly im at home, would anyone who has tech connect be able to get this for me and zip it?

and your right about them hiding so much, its not like they give away there software and make a bit on tech support, they have you at both ends!

My bad, it was CTRL+ALT+Shift+Windows key. I knew it was something in the lower right area of the keyboard. I remember when I tried it out, I just hit the lower right part of my keyboard with my fist and it popped up.