"other" card error on Micrologix 1500 with PB2

shutout31

Last edited:
If you read the knowledgebase doc it is because you are using an earlier version of RSLogix which does not recognise a certain card. (the card was released after your version of logix was released) It just means the power supply checker has no idea of how much power the unrecognised card uses so it can't verify the system. Have a look at the margins for the power supply to see if there is enough power.
Remember you can only have 8 cards on the base rack of a 1500 and several types of cards can only be 4 or 6 slots from a power supply so that might be why the second rack and power supply was used.

Regards Alan Case