GX Works 2 error message 2400 when botting from SD card

Tjkeets90

Hi guys,

I have the same program in my CPU and in my SD card but when I boot from the SD card I get error message 2400 which relates to some missing parameters but I'm unsure on what I'm actually missing.

Why would it work fine from the CPU but not the SD card?

Any pointers on how to get around this issue without leaving the SD card out?

Check the PLC Parameters folder on the PLC versus the project on the card.
I have never used the card so not sure if the PLC Parameters are stored on there, if not then it is possible that the program on the card is trying to access perhaps a file that does not exist in the PLC parameters
I'm pretty sure it relates to file registers that do not exist on the SD card or the file name is incorrect or perhaps there is not enough room on the SD card for the configured size.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Parky,

The programs are identical. I have formatted the SD card and then written the new program down.

I can't work out why it runs okay from the CPU but not the card.

Perhaps the program is but it seems to suggest it is something to do with a file register check your PLC parameters, have you got a file configured

Parameters.jpg