Rockwell Automation on the Move

I'm supposed to go to this Wednesday in Atlanta. Not sure if I'll get to though b/c of a big project this week. I'll let you know how it was if I do.

Long Answer:
I went to one the other year. Yes, it's a Sales Event AND a Tech Session. The hands on sessions are usually pretty general. What I got out of it was the chance to talk to some of the product engineers you normally wouldn't be able to get access to. It's also good because they usually have the full product range on display, so you get to hold and touch and ask questions about things you've only seen in catalogues.

Short Answer:
Worth going to, very informative.

Tim.

Similar Topics

Hi, my employer is sending me to the on the move seminar/training event they are having on June 29 and 30th, does anyone have any experience with...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a problem with my Rockwell software activation from a Toolkit master disk (keys for all their automation softwares). I used DriveImage...
Replies
Views
I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am using 1769-L36ERMS PLC by Rockwell which doesn't let me MOV or COP literal text into string datatype? i very well know the...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , Does Rockwell Automation have an Input Card , maybe in the 1734 series , or CompactLogix series that will receive signals...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom