Rockwell Automation on the move

I think it's good if you haven't gone in a while and want to see what's new. The classes they offer are just hour-long sessions where you flip through a book that says "do this, now do this, now do this, congratulations! you now know how to X!" but doesn't really explain WHY you're doing what you're doing. And of course the lab sessions are so short you never have time to get through the whole book anyway. I would only go to one if I was unfamiliar with the subject and I knew I was going to be doing that exact task in the next month or so. One monkey-see, monkey-do session isn't going to prepare you at all for it six months down the road because you'll have forgotten it all by then.

Similar Topics

Has anyone been to one of these? Is it a sales event or a tech session? or something else.
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a problem with my Rockwell software activation from a Toolkit master disk (keys for all their automation softwares). I used DriveImage...
Replies
Views
I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am using 1769-L36ERMS PLC by Rockwell which doesn't let me MOV or COP literal text into string datatype? i very well know the...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , Does Rockwell Automation have an Input Card , maybe in the 1734 series , or CompactLogix series that will receive signals...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom