Winncc flex

h725john

I'm new using Wincc FLEX and I would like to know how make a start button change it's color to green when staus changes from 0 to 1. I'm using an external push button connected to Siemens S7 PLC (input 0.0 output 1.1)

Are you trying to animate the buttons color based on the input status or output status? You should be able to go into the appearence properties of the button and connect a digital (bit) tag to that animation. WinCC flexible is not real intuitive as there are different properties and check boxes that can affect animation. The button animation will also depend on what type of button you are using (momentary or maintained).

Hope this might help you move forward. Sorry if my comments are a little vague but I do not have the software in front of me right now.