Buttons with password WinnCc Flex

TomasMA

Hi everyone,

i make a programm in WinnCc Flexible, and i have a question, i explain what i want to do:

i have 6 buttons. when i press one of them, it ask me User and Password. and then this button will be activated, but just this button and not the others.

i make this in security, but i have this problem, i activate all the buttons.

how can i make this??

other question is, when a button is activated, and i press other, it must ask me again User and Password, and deactivate the other button.
for that i have no idea.

thank you

How about two sets of buttons on top of each other.

The top set of buttons triggers the login function and records which button was pressed to an internal tag (Int_Button_Number) as a number 1-6.

Control the visibility of the top set of buttons using the user group. You can use a Scheduler event to log the group number to an internal tag (int_group_number) every time a user logs on or logs off. See picture.

Use the Int_Button_Number to control the visibility of the lower 6 button so that only the selected button is displayed.

Add logoff to the click event script for each of the lower buttons and zero the Int_Button_Number tag.

Good luck,

Nick

Capture.jpg

Project > Runtime User Administration > Users
This is where you create the users and link them to groups.

Project > Runtime User Administration > Groups
This is where you create groups and configure which authorizations that group has.

Button > Properties > Security > Authorization
This is where you configure the needed authorization to use this button.

You didn't state which panel you're using, so the following might not work for you:

There are 9 standard authorizations in a new project. You can create more if you want to. In this case, 9 will be enough.
>Create 6 new groups.
>Configure each group to have a single unique authorization attached to it. Group 1 is configured with Group Authorization Number 1, Group 2 with Authorization 2, etc.
>Create 6 unique users and link each with a group.
>You should now have 6 groups, each with a single unique Authorization and a single user for said group.
>Configure the Authorization for each button. The buttons cannot have the same authorization.
>Done.

This requires 6 unique users.
Not sure what the purpose of this exercise is.....