Need software info on a EZ-TOUCH SCREEN

mer

Hello again plc guru's i think i may have screwed up i bought a AUTOMATION DIRECT 6" EZ TOUCH Model EZ-S6M-F and have just found out that the software is no longer available i done a little research and it looks like C-more software might work is this correct or am i stuck with a blank panel thanks any info would be greatful Dave.....

i found this post what do y guys make of this ???

The C-more software will convert your existing EZTouch project (EZ-TOUCHEDIT ver. 3.1a) automatically* (EZ-touch was the previous generation HMI product offered by Automation Direct). No changes to the project are required. Just open your EZTouch projec filet in the new C-more Programming Software, connect the USB cable, and click "Send to Panel". The conversion is automatic, and you will benefit immediately from:
• A better looking display
• A brighter screen
• Longer backlight bulb life
• Wider temperature tolerance
• A two year warranty
Of course there are hundreds of new features you may want to take advantage of, but it's nice to know that you can be up and running your existing EZTouch project in just a few minutes.
Download our demo software here, and see how easily your EZTouch project will convert. You can even run your converted project in the PC simulator (part of the software), and see it in action.
* Some things to keep in mind when switching to C-more: 1 The project conversion utility is a great feature. However the user must take full responsibility in ensuring the conversion works to their satisfaction. 2 C-more does not support: FDA approval, DH+, MODBUS+, Profibus, DeviceNet, or Siemens MPI

question

what if you never had EZ-TOUCHEDIT SOFTWARE could i still get into a panel that had EZ-TOUCH with C-more software only again thanks for reading...

The C-more software will convert your existing EZTouch project (EZ-TOUCHEDIT ver. 3.1a) automatically* (EZ-touch was the previous generation HMI product offered by Automation Direct). No changes to the project are required. Just open your EZTouch projec filet in the new C-more Programming Software, connect the USB cable, and click "Send to Panel". The conversion is automatic, and you will benefit immediately from:
• A better looking display
• A brighter screen
• Longer backlight bulb life
• Wider temperature tolerance
• A two year warranty
Of course there are hundreds of new features you may want to take advantage of, but it's nice to know that you can be up and running your existing EZTouch project in just a few minutes.
Download our demo software here, and see how easily your EZTouch project will convert. You can even run your converted project in the PC simulator (part of the software), and see it in action.
* Some things to keep in mind when switching to C-more: 1 The project conversion utility is a great feature. However the user must take full responsibility in ensuring the conversion works to their satisfaction. 2 C-more does not support: FDA approval, DH+, MODBUS+, Profibus, DeviceNet, or Siemens MPI

They want you to replace your EZTouch Panel with a CMore panel. They're just saying that the conversion of your old EZTouch project will be easy using the conversion routines in the CMore software.

The C-more software will not work with the EZTouch panels. See the links in the other replies.