cable selection for pt100 rtd hookup

naag_slet

Hello to all,

my name is nagaraj from Bangalore,

Actuall i have a RTD PT100 2 wire type and it is fixed 30 meter away from the PLC panel,So which cable i shall laid between PLC RTD module to the instrument?
Give me the specification of the cable and distrubutor in Mumbai (india)if you can...
Many thanks in advance..

Regards,
Naag.

You should use a 3 conductor twisted with an overall shield commonly known as Instrumentation Triad.
Belden is a brand I am familiar with

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I am using micro850 PLC (Allen Bradley), the customer requested that all panels should be at one place. So now I have to run control...
Replies
Views
I want to connect a m340 2020 cpu to two devices in 300m long. One with ethernet port and one with modbus port of m340. I want to know witch cable...
Replies
Views
We have Siemens S7-200 PLCs in different machine. To get access to their program, I have arranged a USB/PPI Multi Master communication cable but...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Is there a spreadsheet or flow chart available for AB cable selection? I'm still pretty new to plc programming but generally...
Replies
Views
Hi 2 All Wat R The Cable Specifications If I Wana Interface A Dcs System ( Honeywell Experion) To A Ge Fanuc System ( Rx 3i Cpu 310) Both...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom