MicroLogix1400 w/Maple Leaf Panelview

Mtech

Need help setting up comms between 1400 controller and Maple Leaf. I got IP ADDRESSES setup on each device and got PV setup selected to communicate to a AB micro controller thru IP set on controller. Get PV error message of no response from PLC. Is there a setting I need to enter in PLC to know this PV is connect to it? PV is a5060 model using 5000 software. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

FYI -- PanelView is an Allen-Bradley product, NOT Maple Leaf. If you have a Maple Leaf, you don't have a PanelView... Which do you have??

I'm sorry I do not understand what you are saying. I am using a touch panel(Maple leaf) and am wanting to communicate with a allen bradley micrologix 1400.

Yes it would be by Maple system. If memory serves me correctly it is a HMI5056T and not the one I referred to in my original post. Thanks for the correction. I should have collected all my info first. My apologies.