PV800 to Micrologix1400

14sherman

Hi All
I have a Panelview 800 HMI hooked up to a Micrologix 1400 controller. I have communication and have the screen set up with some pushbuttons, a numeric displays and a numeric entry. Everything works except I can't get the numeric entry to write to an integer file in the PLC. It comes up with a write error. I think I have the tag set up correctly since it will read it. Has anyone had this issue? I've searched here with no luck. Thanks

Looks like I got it fixed. Downloaded the program to the 1400 again and cycled power to PLC and HMI as per an AB knowledgebase article and it worked.

Similar Topics

Hi Friends, I am trying to connect MLX1400 over RS232 serial communication with PV800. I am not sure where I am going wrong, the PV800 doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I have been away from PLC systems for a while and was more in to BMS. However, recently I started working on a new project where we...
Replies
Views
As the title says, I'm using CCW with a PV800 (and Micro850). I've made a scheduler in which a user can choose a month, day (1-31), hour (0-23)...
Replies
Views
Scenario: This is for a system that has a PV800 user interface (connected to a Micro850 PLC) programmed with CCW. There are various control...
Replies
Views
I have a USB port RFID Scanner I am using for badging users into certain access levels in an HMI. I know that I could create a 'login' button that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom