Crimson 3 build 217 comm problem w/ml1400

suBrett

Hello All,

Long time reader, first time poster. Love the site and have learned a ton of useful info. I'm hoping to find an answer to this problem.

I have a small application w/ml1400 and a g306k, only about 28 tags, comms setup for etherip on a private network. App worked fine in Crimson 2, then when C3 came out I wanted to move to that. The first build I got was 207 and I made a bunch of cosmetic changes and all was fine except for the issue with the ALM light staying illuminated (discussed in other threads here). When b217 came out, I noticed that that issue had been addressed in the release notes so I upgraded.

At that point I have a blinking COM light and no communication to the ml1400, no changes to the Crimson DB. I have removed and reinstalled b207 and b217 a couple times with consistent results.

No DB changes, b207 works fine (except ALM light) and b217 has no communication.

details:
prog port, com port, aux port - not used (no driver selected)
network port enabled - manual config all others at default
Proto 1 - DF1 Master via PCCC/EIP
PLC1 - enabled, ENI/Micrologix, address correct, all others at default.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Brett