Twido with Ethernet port problem

Hello all,
I will try to describe my problem as clear as i can, I hope you will forgive my bad English. I have One TWIDO TWDLCAE40DRF and there are 3 Slaves with the same type of master. I tried to make a network using an Ethernet switch (D-LINK) switch. I wrote the code and tried to use a timer to handle the communication between the 3 slaves but once i tried to disconnect one of the Slaves all other Slaves and Master PLC will go down too. And when i reconnect it again it work fine. I don't know what is the problem exactly. I tried to change the time out of the Remote devices but no way still i have the same problem.Wish someone can help me to solve this problem.

Thanks colleagues,I did solve my problem myself. But i really hoped that one can answer or even share ideas with me. If anyone care about the answer just ask.

I think all my problem was about the Connection Timeout it was based to 100 ms and i writing another 100 ms in the table of remote devices.So the solution is to reduce the types timeout to 1 then it will be multiplied by 100 ms. In my first program i did type 100 ms in the table so 100*100= 10,000 ms .It's such great period to establish another connection. Using also %sw65 is good choice if you want to check your connection and network.I hope even after replying for my own problem i could help anyone.