B&R PLC communication with scada

nnarvekar

Hi,
I have following B&R PLCs,
CP476 and CP570 (2003 systems). B&R power panels are connected to CAN ports available on PLCs.
In case of CP476, a RS232 port is open and in case of CP570 ethernet port is available. We need to establish communication of these PLCs with our Ge-Fanuc scada ifix (Intellution).
If anybody has any experience on these PLCs, pl. help me out. Pl. suggest in case any third party OPC is required too.

Regards,

Narendra

Hello,
I made a test between X20-CP1484 and InduSoft , through B&R OPC Server, and ethernet communication, and it is simple. Of course, using the Automation Studio to program the controller. Also, if you do not use a B&R PC, you need a license for the OPC.

opc for b&R

hi
we have a cp260 with do480,ao775,dm476am055
any body connect b&R to citect ?
we need a opc server i think opc server configuration is good
i have a experance about opc server configuration
we have a automation studio ver2 and version 3
anybody can speak abuot this