intergrateable wireless system

mer

Hello again PLC Gurus got another question,my latest job was a simple one, it was a manual conveyor and turn head setup converted to plc control, till the word wireless was mentioned now the plant supervisor is dead set on making this conveyor and turn head system wireless, controlable by a loader operator by a 1000ft so my question is where can i purchace a outdoor wireless system with a 11 outputs any input would be greatful thanks in advance,,,MER...

Note that the Banner Surecross is not deterministic, so don't depend on it for safety. In other words, make sure there is also a hardwired method to stop the system in case of an emergency.

We demo'd a surecross system here so we can add an indicator light to our security shack that tells them when an alarm panel in the plant is triggered. It worked with the stock antennas through several brick and steel walls at a distance of about 300 feet without any problem. The hardware and setup looks very simple and they have units with digital and analog I/O and even an RS485 wireless module.

My former employer had an overhead crane with a wireless pendant that was guaranteed to be control reliable. I don't recall the mfg. name though.

The one we had looked like THIS, but I am not 100% sure it was that brand. It did have the buttons arranged that way, and was very reliable. About once every three months we had to replace the batteries in the remote but it was otherwise trouble free.