create new ladder problen for Mitsubishi GX-Developer

FatFat

I am first time to use Mitsubishi GX-Developer.

When I success installed that program and reset the PC. After that I started GX-Developer but I couldn’t to create a new ladder (create new file column was blanked). [FONT=&quot]I had no idea to solve.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is OS version problem? Or non-Unicode setting problem? Or other?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]OS: Win XP SP3 Eng[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Non-Unicode: Chinese (Taiwan)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GX Developer Version: 8.52E[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CUP: Intel M1.6G[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAM: 1024Mb[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

First you must make a new project then make the ladder... you also must specify that you are going to use ladder and not SCF