WinCC Flex 2008 Item Won't show in the explorer Bar

enault

The item that i create in WinCC Flexible 2008 are not showing in the Left explorer

I can only see the Template Screen, i cant see Script or structures

I can see and open Screen and Script by usint the Simatic Manager but i dont understand why there not showing in WinCC Flexible. For the Structures there is a big Problem because they are not available in the Simatic manager and they don't show in WinCC Flexible

I Wonder if anyone have seen this kind of problem.

I have attach image showing My WinCC Flex and an other of the Simatic Manager clearly showing that there actualy some screen in that project

I Hate so much when a software isn't design well enought to work correctly.

WinCCFlex2008.jpg Step7.JPG

Just to Add a few Info I've try a few different Project and they all got the same problem

someone have an idea how to fix this or i should format and start over again?

i've found a way to access my structures using Cross-References

Im not able to make structure Copy

Anyway those item still wont show in the Project tree i guess its good enough so i wont format but its still kinda anoying

Under Options, Settings, Workbench, Project View Setting, Then i've set the value to "Display all item", and all My structure, Screen and script came back

I've try to set this value back to "Display Major Item" and all my stuff is still showing

well i still dont understand why i had this problem but after 3 week im glad that iv'e got this fixed.