Transmitter wirring to twido

GHASEMI

HI ALL
i use the twido base unit for plc with 6ht card fo input output analog card .and a humidity transmiter(siemens qfm2171) with 4~20ma output .
according to 6ht wirring diagram there is two connection for 4~20ma (+ and -) but the transmitter has one connection 24vdc for transmitter power supply(G) and only one analoge output connection(I1).
COLUD U PLZ HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

Similar Topics

Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
I need to protect some pressure transmitters from hot (120°C) oil. Does anyone have a favorite transmitter cooling element/standoff they use...
Replies
Views
Hi ,when i check the 4-20 ma output from flowtransmitter with multimeter ,it can shows 4 ma , but when i check with process meter it only shows...
Replies
Views
How fail safe mode in level transmitter works? customer requesting for fail safe mode when the transmitter got any issue or power loss on the...
Replies
Views
Hi - I have an application where there is an option to use a PID loop embedded in the Transmitter to directly control (via 4-20mA output from the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom