what is the meaning of this screen shot?

Something has crashed the Operating System Kernel, the core of the OS. Have you installed any Drivers or Programs recently? It can also be caused by a bad Sector on the Hard Drive. Have you tried booting up in Safe Mode, or Last Known Good Configuration? Hitting F8 at Boot should get you to that Menu. There are other options, but it depends on your Computer savvy, and how much time you want to put into it. Good Luck.

Stu....

Note that it doesn't HAVE to be a corrupt TDI.SYS, although that is more likely if this BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) comes up while the computer is booting.

In order of things to look for, I'd go:
Heat - Is the computer getting overheated? Is it dusty? Fans working, heatsinks clean?

Hard Drive - Is it failing? Bad sectors? Errors?

Memory - Ditto above. Modules seated and functioning?

Other programs and drivers - Anything added recently? Even on 32 and 64 bit windows, kernel mode driver conflicts can be insanely difficult to find.

Does this happen at boot time? or when the machine has been running a while?

If it happens at boot time, can you boot up in 'Safe Mode with No networking' (F8 during initial boot of Windows, NOT the BIOS, select appropriate menu option).

Once again, too many questions, not enough information.