bottleline simulation

jtashaffer

I am working on the bottleline simulation for loqixpro simulator. I don't know much about bit shift instructions and how you get it to know where each bottle type is. If you have any ideas on how to keep track of the bottle types, and how you can divert each type let me know.

That is some good info. But i am still lost. I still don't know what instruction set i need to use after, the bit shift left instruction to know when to open the diverter gate.

Similar Topics

Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
hello every one. i'm new to tiaportal, i have created new project and HMI screen the program works fine with PLC-sim, but when i try to cntrol the...
Replies
Views
I am looking to upgrade a CompactLogix on V18 to an L83E on V32 which is currently using a Beijer E1151. Does anyone know if the E1151 is directly...
Replies
Views
I use the HMI simulation as our production lines are pretty big and we've put an upgrade in over the last couple of months and I've used it most...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom