Traning course on TTI Germany

blima

Hi,

I am thinking in taking a course on STEP® 5 Expanded Training with S5 for Windows®, 5 Days in TTi Germany. Is it a good course?

Do you think by reading the software manuals will do the same for me that this course does?

Regards,
Bruno

Take the course.... the software is good but the manuals are not the best ( the manual I have is about 7 years old), I have not taken the class but I would if I could

Similar Topics

hi i want to know about Siemens PCS 7 DCS system when use repeater card when use IM Module
Replies
Views
hey guys whats up. I am taking a old panel that we have laing around and making a test station. I will be running it with 480 3 phase. There is a...
Replies
Views
Hi Expert: I have used EPlan at previous job, now in the new job they use AutoCAD Electrical, just finished one training at Udemy, it is not good...
Replies
Views
Can you guys recommend a course or book for my son to start learning PLC programming? He’s telling me he’s thinking of taking some $100 course...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I am currently working as a controls engineer and have been given the task to give an introductory PLC course for a customer. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom