pheumatic valve

labingtone

hi to all,

I know that this topic of mine is not related to plc but there are a lots of talented guys here that knows pneumatic controls.

Im working inblending and filling here in shell saudi arabia as maintenance, everytime i encoutered phneumatic valve like 3-2 way, 5-2 way valve and other types of valve for controlling.

I dont have background in pheumatic controls and I just dont understand the principle and operation of this valve. Can any one explain the principle and operation of this valve, or any literature that can help me to understand this things.

Lovington Dela Cruz

bob,

thanks for sharing the good site. the annimated explanation helps me very much to undestand and appreciate the function of this valve. If you have some other info regarding pheumatic valve please dont hesitate to send.

lovington