Simotion C240 IP Address

mjoubert

Please can someone explain why the simotion controller IP keeps reverting to factory settings when the machine power is cycled? After loading my IP settings via profibus, and doing the "Copy RAM to ROM" thing by right clicking on the controller the ethernet comms is then OK. I can connect via my factory network. That is .... until power is cycled and I have to repeat the procedure.

Similar Topics

Can we use a Simotion D455 ethernet port x127 as a gate, to access S7-1500 plc Tia Portal program ? In the Simatic manager, we used Netpro to do...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I'm currently working with SIMOTION D410-2 with a CF Card labeled with SIMOTION D410-2 V5.3 SP1 HF9 + SINAMICS V5.2 HF6 From...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a program that is mainly coded with Italian comments. I want to find a way to export all the comments and then run them through google...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how are you? We want to build the communication between SIMOTION D435-2 and main controller AB 1756-L72S Could you tell us which...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Siemens' Simotion Scout software. I looked for a thread that might include this but...I have a CU320 and an existing project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom