S7-1200 Data Blocks

sla

Hi
I am new to Siemens,have some expirience with AD plcs.
Having hard time to understand stracture of data blocks and using them in my logic,would appreciate if somebody could explain the basics of it.
Thanks.

hello - mate - maybe - you can help me...hmmm
my email address is ... sabspencer at gmail dot com .....
I wonder if you can help me with a small problem in the serial data system - I am trying implement ....
Thanks - man ...
Kindest Regards
Spencer
Johannesburg
South Africa

hello - mate - maybe - you can help me...hmmm
my email address is ... sabspencer at gmail dot com .....
I wonder if you can help me with a small problem in the serial data system - I am trying implement ....
Thanks - man ...
Kindest Regards
Spencer
Johannesburg
South Africa

Thanks