Trouble understanding how word works

Ragnar

Hi!

I am a student and have been assigned a project to control a sew-eurodrive gearmotor.

• WAGO I/O IPC (758 Series) with Profibus DP as master
  • SEW-EURODRIVE Movidrive MDX61B motor, with DFP21B module (Profibus) as slave

I have managed to get the communication up and running, but I have trouble with how to program the plc.

Would appreciate if someone could enlighten me on how to setup a word with parameters and processdata to send to the motor. Or if you know anywhere I could get more information on the subject.

I have the movidrive manuals describing the words and the bits in them, but I don't understand how to apply that in my program.

A short program exampe with the use of word in ST would be of great help!

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone! I'm new to PLC and ladder diagram and i was hoping if any of you could help me explain what do these applied instructions mean. I...
Replies
Views
After the new very nice update to this site I could not log in with my original password, tried to recover my account but did not recieve a email...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have an issue with an Allen Bradley PLC model 1769-L30ER. This PLC had a previous program with a different IP address but when I...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are having trouble setting up a generic ethernet module for a Yaskawa GA80U4168 drive in RSLogix 5000 Version 20.01. All of the...
Replies
Views
I was interested in buying several of the Personal PLC tutor courses from the PLC training store on this site (http://www.plcs.net/store.shtml)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom