plc logic

jerry859

i need to know how to program a reset fault condition in an allen bradley plc. I have a limit switch going to an input. Once that input is made iam going to a couple of outputs to turn on a buzzer and light to indiacte a fault. I need to write logic to reset the buzzer and light once the limit switch is turned off by using a pushbutton to reset the fault condition. Can anyone direct me on how i would write logic to do this.

When the limit switch is made, latch the buzzer and light outputs.
When the PB input is pressed AND the limit switch is NOT made, Unlatch your buzzer and light outputs.
Hint: OTL, OTU

I dunno about ya'lls hoods but in dallas, any noisemaker that comes on and stays on, usually gets tampered with. so I have started giving the operators mech's the option of hitting the reset button, if the fault/alarm is still presnt the noisemaker goes off, (for a present time 15 to 30 minutes) but the light stays on.