Linx question

jimfun71

Hey all,
Just got a new machine in the plant. It came in with an L35E compact and no matter what I do I cant find it on LINX. I tried E-NET and DF1 and no matter what I try no comm. The processor works just fine as we are starting to test run the machine so I know the processor is running fine. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:
You say the processor is working fine, how'd you manage to get a program on it?

Try the Eth/IP driver in RSLinx.

I suspect you do not have the L35E on the right subnet for configuration. Use bootP to accomplish this, or the serial interface.

It came with the program. No matter I figured it out. Usually a device comes in with an IP something like 192.168.1.1 or .2.1 but this one came in with 222.12.95.86 So once i figured the ip and changed it on my puter linx worked just fine. Thx everybody, Issue closed