Trying to identify an HMI

bginer

Gentlemen,

I have a bunch of files that have been sent to me that are, purportedly for an HMI of some type.

The extensions are:

.atr
.pad
.pan
.pgo
.pmd
.ppo
.prp
.ptd

I have tried to Google each one of these and nothing comes up for any type of HMI, or HMI programming software.

Has anybody seen something like this before? It reminds me of how the old Modsoft program used to save its files, but the extensions don't match.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

just a thought ...

have you tried opening each file with Notepad? ... sometimes there's a plain-text comment or two in the file that might help ...

looks like I owe you your money back ...

seriously, wait and see if anybody comes along in the next day or so that might recognize what you've posted ... the forum is a little bit slower than usual due to the Christmas holidays ... many people are taking some time off this week ...

good luck with your project ...

If you can, zip the folder and post the files. Maybe someone can figure them out that way.