RS Emulate 5000

jara

Hello
I need some help about RS Emulate.
I have configured everything. But when I try simulation with I/O module from RSEmulate, the Inputs not changed.
The controller is in Run and not fault.
I don´t know if I forget something.

emulate.jpg

Did you check under the chassis monitor help, how to section? I setup a test app and it worked just fine... version 18. Make sure the RPI is set to at least 50ms. Also check the input and output instance, it should match how Rockwell describes in the help section.

You defined the SIM module as an INT data type; it is a 32-bit simulated module so it needs to be a DINT data type.

You will have to delete the module definition and add it again, choosing DINT as the data type (that's the default). The Assembly numbers and Sizes remain the same.

You defined the SIM module as an INT data type; it is a 32-bit simulated module so it needs to be a DINT data type.

You will have to delete the module definition and add it again, choosing DINT as the data type (that's the default). The Assembly numbers and Sizes remain the same.

Thanks to all for your help.
Mr.Roach you are right, I have changed to DINT and now works fine.
Thank you