Studio 5000 Emulate

PLCUU

Hello everyone,

I want to link studio 5000, studio 5000 emulate and FT, but I'm having problems with studio 5000 Emulate, I cant remove the CPU module shown on the screenshot (slot 1), it doesn't give any message error it, just does not remove it and when i want to add a new controller I cannot select a version. Does anyone know a way to remove this. I'm new to PLC's and I'm trying to learn, but i cannot find a solution online.

Thanks

Captura.PNG Captura2.PNG Captura3.PNG

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, I'm wondering if this has been done before if possible to create an Emulate file that have motion control axis? I tried to...
Replies
Views
I have installed Studio 5000 Professional version V36 a time ago and installed today Logix Emulate V36. I have a exsisting PLC program, but...
Replies
Views
First post here. Software: Logix Designer 31.02.00 Professional (running as admin) PLC firmware: 31.011 (required by customer) Actual PLC...
Replies
Views
I am a big fan of developing in Logix Emulate when I don't have access to a live PLC. That said I am running into an issue with not being able to...
Replies
Views
How does one obtain and install Emulate for RS Studio 5000? Company has professional license and professional installed on VM. No emulate. I go...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom