ControlNet and Industrial Ethernet updates....

swapnil

hi every body i m back since long time.
i just wanted to read thoce personel plc updates related to Ethernate and control net which i haven't received properly plc try to mail me those.
Can anybody please tell me what is an Industrial Ethernet?
i also want to know DEVICE-NET, CONTROL- NET.can anybody pleasr suggest any site to read something about their basics?

does anybody there have idea about CAN (Control Area Net)?
please do reply....

thanks
swapnil

thanks phil,
i m going thro those sites,i want to know about those updates which i missed to get on ethernate,u know na those personal plc updates from phil melore i really like them to read,good and simple to understand.how could i get them? i replyed to one update i got in between to send then to me but i cant got them ?

Swapnil, re-email Phil a request to send the updates you missed. I am sure he will send them to you. I missed the first two and emailed a request and received the missing updates.

thanks Robert,
I request him since long back but haven't got them back yet.
just tell me how to request and where to request .because i requested by sending reply to the to the update i got in between.Again i also sent reply on the address he asked to send comment at the end of every update data.but not got any yet.
Any suggestions?
how to get those missing updates back in time,if u got them plz mail me at [email protected]
thank you,
swapnil