Problem with connection between TP170A and ProTool

VITAL99

Problem with connection between TP170A and PROTOOL the project I'm trying to download for TP170A from configuration computer
through Serial channel is enabled, a window " CONNECTING TO HOST...." appares but no project transfered
How do I make the connection between the PC and the TP170A? every one wellcome to resolve the problem Thank you.

Vital99

cable

What cable are you using ?

I recently had to download to an old OP17.
I've done this by USB converter to Serial. The connected cable on the converter was a Siemens 9 pins serial to 15 pins.

Problem was, Protool can only download to Com1 or Com2. My serialpor tha I had in the Device manager had adress Com3. If this is the case, then you must disable Com1 or 2 and change the Com3 to Com2.

If you have a PC with a serial port, without an USB converter, then you should not have much problems... Try 19200 bps or 9600 bps setting in Protool.

Kind regards,
Combo

Problem with connection between TP170A and PROTOOL the project I'm trying to download for TP170A from configuration computer
through Serial channel is enabled, a window " CONNECTING TO HOST...." appares but no project transfered
How do I make the connection between the PC and the TP170A? every one wellcome to resolve the problem Thank you.

Vital99