How To Read Microsoft Access Data Into WinCC???

Jack Schit

Hi All,

I'm trying to read some data from a Microsoft Access database into a WinCC V7.0 project. Initially, I've trying to do this using Kepware OPC software but I'm not getting very far (I can't get Kepware to see the Access database)

I have never tried this before and now I'm not sure that this is best way to approach it so was hoping someone could point me into the right direction.

Thanks

Jack

I do not know if it will work with WinCC, but with WinCC flexible I do it in a script.
I create a ADO connection and use that to call a stored query that I create in the Access database, or you could write the query in your script and parse it to the database.

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to use the FAL instruction to do +=2 instead of +=1? I have an array that is organized with alternating "data" and "flag" values...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi Iam using monitouch hmi(V9 soft) with omron plc cj2m (CX programmer). In this I want to read a data from hmi to plc. The data was like...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Quick questions. On UnityPro, I want to open and quickly read tags from a .STA files witouth opening the program. I have 30 plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom