E1070 error code

dan325

Does anyone know what this code means?
FS_WRTR DATA ERR #4
This error occurred at a new customer installation after three days of running the machine.

Thanks

Sorry, this is a Mitsubishi OIT and we use a FX3U Mitsubishi PLC to control a machine that we developed....we've been using this OIT for several years and have never seen this error.

dan

error code

my e1070 is connected to a q series cpu but is not talking to the plc
i have a checksum fault 1 code come up! what does this mean

OIT Error

We resolved our E1070 error with a frimware upgrade to the OIT, apparently new hardware memory had (has) a conflict (random) with the OIT firmware. This corrective action came from Mitsubishi Japan tech folks...

Similar Topics

Using the E1070 with a FX3U Mitsubishi PLC in a machine tool application. We've used this HMI for several years with no problems. Now this...
Replies
Views
Hi peeps, Quick question for u Mitsi Beijer guys We have a project at work which (possibly) involves adding another E1070 HMI but with full...
Replies
Views
I am asking on here in case anyone has come across this before. I have also asked it on mrplc.com to try reach a wider audience as I am a little...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to verify a project in a Mitsi E1070 HMI. I cant get it to communicate at all. I have tried software versions 6.13 and 7.52...
Replies
Views
Dear Folks, I'm trying to use a E1070 HMI in connection with a Keyence LK-G Laser ( LINK ). The Laser is connected with the HMI by RS232...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom