CAN Communication Problem

daniyal

HI All, I am working on project that uses CAN communication to send and receive data to HMI, and I am using CoDeSys 2.1 and EPEC 2023 controller for coding for this project. I have facing some problems regarding CAN Communication that it send the values to HMI for display. but the HMI getting so busy and could not perform operation even update of values also too slow.Secondly I want some operater input values in controller by requesting the variable. but it also get the value of one variable and its flikered by to 0 and actual value that the operator has inputed.could any one tell me the solution. that how can I send data by voiding any problem of HMI busy.waiting for the reply.regards

Similar Topics

I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, One of our machine we use Siemens Cpu315-2dp. And this cpu communicate with 4 Lenze servo drives series 9300 via profibus. Also...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
I am having PLC S7 200 smart model- ST 30 . In which I am getting problem in modbus communication of PLC and VFD via built in RS 485 port of PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom