[ASK] Citect Lite & USB Key

temp2005acc

Hi,

Is there anyone familiar with Citect variants?

I am asked to develop standalone (single PC) control & monitoring system under Citect. I found that the suitable package is Citect Lite.

Does Citect Lite package already include the necessary key license? The catalog says that it includes DVD, Driver Packs, Installation guides, and Hardware Key.
Do we have to order the key or license separately?

ACC

Atleast in Canada when I order either CitectSCADA/HMI or VijeoCitect the key is a separate part number from the license itself.

For VijeoCitect the part # for the USB key, and the fancy little box is: VJC109922

VijeoCitect comes with Schneider's OFS server (OPC server for Schneider hardware)

CitectSCADA or CitectHMI:
CIT109923

Support for Citect is ordered as another separate part number in unit quantities.

Hope this helps