B&R Automation Studio HMI Runtime

Sindhuja

In a bit of trouble regarding B&R Automation Studio.
Lately i came across this software but really not know much of it.

I'm developing the HMI screens in B&R Automation studio could someone guide me in a good direction as to how do i test my graphic screen in runtime mode without hardware.

Thanks,waiting in anticipation.

I'm developing the HMI screens in B&R Automation studio could someone guide me in a good direction as to how do i test my graphic screen in runtime mode without hardware.

Hello Sindhuja,

here are some general points on how you can continue.

For details please refer to the help-system of the AS, which is excellent

a) create your "visu" entry in the project tree (at the moment you only need to take care of the resolution, e.g. is your target QVGA, VGA or anything else ?)

b) Create an AR000 runtime configuration

c) Create VNC visu in AS, see virtual Panels.

d) download and install free VNC viewer

e) connect VNC viewer to AR000 (127.0.0.1)

--
on e) take care for the following

- AR000 not in service, but up and running, otherwise you can not connect (check status with programming system)

- check color settings of VNC, this sometimes prohibits connection