Automation Studio V3.0.90 Visualization project to HMI

aress124

Hi,
I would like to prepare a project for the operator panel and I do it like this:
New project -> I choose the appropriate panel -> add object -> visualization NC4 -> I want to rebuild it and put it on the card, but I'm getting errors.
Can anyone help me how to properly complete such a project?
Errors:
1. C:/projects/Test1/Logical/Visu/VCObject.vc : Error 7096: The Mapping for the Visual Components object "Visu" is missing or incorrect. Please verify the Visual Components mapping.
2. C:/projects/Test1/Logical/Visu/VCObject.vc : Error 7001: The file could not be found 'C:\projects\Test1\Temp\Objects\Config1\PLC1\Visu\dis.Hardware.vci'.

In Automation Studio 4.1 it is possible to create a working project, but there are no older devices available there that are in AS V3.