Automation Studio 2.7.0 Visualization project to HMI

aress124

Hi,
I would like to prepare a project for the operator panel and I do it like this:
New project -> I choose the appropriate panel, it seems to me that the visualization is created automatically.
I want to build it and put it on the card, but I'm getting errors.
Can anyone help me how to properly complete such a project?
Errors:
Code:
* Compiling arconfig ...
* Compiling arconfig ok
* Compiling ashwd ...
* Compiling ashwd ok
* Compiling asfw ...
* Compiling asfw ok
* Compiling a ...
a:(0) :Starting Project Analyser... 
a:(0) : * [BR.VC.ProjectParser] warning level is [3] 
a:(0) :
a:(ProjectParser) :Error: 7004:Pobranie fabryki klasy COM dla składnika o identyfikatorze CLSID {54347BFE-9052-4FB1-AA5B-7C853732828F} nie powiodło się z powodu następującego błędu: 80040154.

a:(0) :   w BR.VC.ProjectParser.ProjectParser.Main(String[] args)

a:(0) :

a:(0) :Failed

a:(make.exe[1]) :Error:  *** [all] Error 1
a:(make.exe) :Error:  *** [all] Error 2
* Compiling iomap ...
* Compiling iomap ok
3 Error(s) - 0 Warning(s)

Indeed, I have a 64-bit system and the program is quite old and may need a 32-bit system. Thank you.
But apart from that I have 2 more errors, I wonder if they are related to the first error:
a:(make.exe[1]) :Error: *** [all] Error 1
a:(make.exe) :Error: *** [all] Error 2

It could well be, I would try to get rid of the error regarding the com issue, if there is another then work on that one.
It is possible that the two errors are the conclusion so in fact could only be one problem but throwing 2 errors.