RS view factory talk SE

srv

I am facing a problem with RS view SE.I am able to get a trend setup and i am monitoring 7 inputs. The problem is that when i leave that page and come back to it, the graph is reset. Is there anyway to have it set so that the scale stays on contstantly so i can go to the screen and scroll back to a previous time.I came to know that we have to set up a log file for trend.how we can do that?

Look in the Explorer window for a folder for Data Log Models. You must go there and create the model for what tags, how often they should be logged, and where they should be logged to.

The model must also be loaded for it to actively collect the data. Look for the commands "DataLogOn" and "DataLogOff".

Once the data log is collecting data then in your trend, I believe on the Pens tab, you must select which datalog model the trend will use.

Good luck,

OG